Garden Centre opening Wed 13th May
We are pleased to announce that we will be opening from Wednesday 13th May at 9am.
We have been working hard to put in place the necessary measures to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff.
The opportunity to open was very welcome news not only for ourselves but our growers, suppliers and I’m sure for you the gardeners.
We welcome your cooperation and patience as we open our gates and work with new measures to keep everyone safe, we want to make it a pleasant experience for all.
Please have a list/idea of items you require What you can expect:
- limits on the overall number of customers in the centre
- customers will be asked to shop with no more than two per household
- you will be required to keep 2 metre distancing throughout the centre and whilst queueing
- card payments only
- toilets, cafe, terraces & garden areas will not be accessible
Currently opening Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 4.30pm
We are continuing to take orders for home delivery for those vulnerable and who can’t come to the centre. It may take longer than the 2-3 day turnaround we have been working with so far…
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Please have a list/idea of items you require- view facebook stock posts
- Call our garden shop on 01484 683363 – Minimum order £30. Details may be taken and a call back made later to discuss your order in detail.