The Olive Tree Bistro Café, Holmfirth
We’re pleased to announce the café re-open on Saturday 4th July. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Once again, we’ve been working hard to put in place the necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of both our customers and staff. Our systems in the garden centre have been complimented; many customers noting how organised it is and how safe they feel…
We will adopt social distancing which will mean fewer tables. We’ve adapted service styles to suit the new requirements but fundamentality we’ll be back… in a slightly different way…
Closed Mondays currently. No table bookings & staff will allocate tables on a first come first served basis.
We welcome your cooperation and patience as we open and work with new measures to keep everyone safe, we want to make it a pleasant experience for all.
What you can expect in the café and the terraces:
- increased sanitising of tables and single page menu – wiped each table change
- hand sanitiser stations
- tables positioned at a safe distance this means we’ll have less tables that usual…
- contact details taken for all visitors, kept securely for 21 days to comply with government
- card payment
- we are operating a mix of table bookings (inside only) and walk-ins. To book call 01484 680227
- rear café entrance and parking closed
What is expected of you:
- to follow the 1 metre distancing throughout and whilst queueing
- to give your contact details
- customers with children under 16 years must supervise them at all times and ensure they follow the social distancing guidance (children’s books and outside toys will not be available)
- to observe the guidance that only 2 households meet indoors and outdoors max. of 6 people from any households
The Olive Tree Bistro Café here at Totties has amazing views across the Holme Valley… it’s much more than just a garden centre café!
We offer great home cooked food using fresh local produce sourced from the region where possible, including our home reared lamb when available. Our delicious food is cooked fresh to order by our very own team of chefs. Whether its breakfast (served until 11.30am), lunch, locally produced ice cream or simply coffee and cake, we’re sure you will be delighted with whatever you choose.
We cater for special dietary needs, especially gluten free, and are well known for our gluten free battered Totties fish n chips, as well as our selection of gluten free cake. We also offer some vegan dishes and cakes as well as dairy free cakes. See our latest menu and daily specials and cake board’s for details.
Sunday Lunch is served from 12.00 noon until 3.30pm, offering a choice of traditional roasts, a vegi roast and a fish dish plus homemade puddings. Look out for our home reared lamb or beef. It’s your choice of one or two courses; Adults from £11.50 and Children from £6.50.
The Olive Tree can also be booked private functions, funeral teas, birthday celebrations or baby showers. Please ask for details.
With ample free parking a quick stroll through the garden centre will lead you to the bistro café. We have a cosy conservatory to one side and a patio area overlooking the garden to the other. We’re dog friendly in the garden centre, conservatory and on our café terraces. We serve handcrafted award winning Yorkshire Ice Cream and sorbets from Yee Kwan.
Gift vouchers are available if you want to treat someone special to either lunch or maybe even breakfast.